CAT5E cable is the highest-quality twisted pair cable designed for data transmission systems inside buildings (LANs).
NETSET BOX is the latest generation of NETSET twisted-pair cables. Its outer diameter has been reduced to 5.0 mm, which considerably facilitates installation of the data cable in trays and pipes. Special insulation material has been selected to make it easier to put on RJ-45 connectors.
- highest-quality materials, strict technological discipline confirmed by a 15-year quality guarantee;
- parameters far exceeding the requirements for Category 5e;
- preliminary quality control of materials and thorough tests of the final product;
- meter markers, deviation less than 0.5%;
- 305 m unreel box;
- solid wires of 0.50 mm diameter (24 AWG);
- wire insulation made of homogeneous, highly-insulating, volume-colored PE; outer diameter: 0.88 mm; colors: white-green/green, white-orange/orange, white-brown/brown, white-blue/blue;
- insulated wires twisted in pairs of 1.8 mm diameter;
- pairs twisted together, outer diameter ~ 4.0 mm;
- sheath made of gray PVC (RAL 7032), outer diameter of 5.0 mm.
CAT5305 LAN cable is manufactured in compliance with: IEC 61156-6 (2000), ISO/IEC 11801 (2000), ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-A
The CAT5305 cable can be used in a wide temperature range: -20oC... 70oC, and installed between 0oC and 50oC. Minimum bending radius factor (radius to diameter ratio) is 8.