Netset CAT5e Outdoor Gel Filled Cable
* Solid Copper conductors Ø 0.50 mm (24 AWG)
A top quality CAT5 twisted-pair cable designed for professional data transmission systems in environments with increased humidity. Its polyethylene (PE) sheath is resistant to UV radiation (sunlight) and moisture. The center of the cable is filled with gel to prevent water penetration in the cable. The cable can be put into ducts or trays in installations buried underground.
The gel-filled NETSET BOX UTPw 5e is a top quality twisted-pair cable designed for professional data transmission systems in environments with increased humidity. Its polyethylene (PE) sheath is resistant to UV radiation (sunlight) and moisture. The center of the cable is filled with gel to prevent longitudinal water penetration in the cable. The cable put into ducts or trays can be used in installations buried in the ground.
The latest high-performance IP CCTV cameras require appropriate quality of transmission medium. High resolutions of the cameras are connected with high bandwidth requirements (especially in the case of megapixel devices). A very important feature of a UTP cable becomes the crosstalk between pairs.
The outer diameter of the gel-filled NETSET UTP5e cable has been reduced to 6.0 mm, which considerably facilitates laying of the cable in ducts and pipes. The insulation of the wires has been made of special PE, to make it easier to crimp RJ-45 connectors onto the cable.
- Highest-quality materials, strict technological discipline confirmed by a 15-year quality guarantee,
- Parameters far exceeding the requirements for Category 5e twisted pair cables,
- Preliminary quality control of materials and thorough tests of the final product,
- Metre markers - length error less than 0.5%,
- 305 meters, packed in pull box
- Solid wires of 0.50 mm diameter (24 AWG),
- Wire insulation made of homogeneous, colored PE; outer diameter: 1.01 mm; colors: white-green/green, White-orange/orange, white-brown/brown, white-blue/blue,
- UInsulated wires twisted in pairs of 2.02 mm diameter,
- Pairs twisted together, in gel,
- Sheath made of black PE, outer diameter of 6.0 mm.