The ULTIPOE8 Gigabit PoE switch is a desktop device providing smooth data transmission in 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet networks. Its eight RJ45 ports support auto-negotiation function and all of them can provide power over Ethernet (PoE function). The switch automatically detects PD devices compliant with IEEE 802.3af standard and provides them with a power supply. This feature allows the user to expand the network coverage in areas where there is no access to AC power lines/outlets and to deploy access points, IP cameras, IP phones, etc.
- Eight 10/100/1000 Mbps ports
- Each port ensures communication and power supply for a network device via a single UTP cable
- No need for installation or configuration
- Max capacity of each PoE port: 15.4 W
- Support for (PD) PoE devices compliant with IEEE802.3af standard
- Support for auto-learning and auto-aging of MAC addresses (1K table)
- LED indicators providing information on status/speed/activity/PoE