4 Passive Balun
4-channel transmitter or receiver designed to transmit video signals from four cameras via 8-wire UTP cable. When used as a transmitter in pair with an active receiver, it can send the video signals over distances up to 1500 m, preserving their original quality.
The device matches the 75 ohm impedance of the unbalanced source or load to the impedance of the balanced lines formed by the pairs of the UTP cable.
Used in video surveillance systems, such devices allow efficient design of transmission lines without hard wiring.
- interference-free transmission of four video signals
- simpler and cheaper wiring - the four video channels are transmitted via one UTP CAT5e cable
- range of transmission with a passive receiver up to 330 m (in cooperation with second 4-channel balun)
- range of transmission with active receiver up to 1500 m
- passive components - no power supply needed
- built-in anti-interference filters