Digital satellite meter TRIMAX TM-8500 HD allows for quick setup of satellite dishes. The device is equipped with a clear 2.1" TFT LCD display. Navigation is done using a small keyboard with keys covered with rubber.
Clear menu of the device will surely facilitate the work of every installer. The signal level is expressed in dBμV, along with its quality (percentage). Tracking these parameters, the installer can precisely adjust each piece of the satellite path: dish, LNB, and in the case of larger systems - multiswitches and amplifiers.
- digital meter of satellite signal level and quality,
- built-in DVB-S/S2 tuner,
- input frequency range: 920-2150 MHz,
- selectable Ku / C bands,
- input signal level measuring range: -80...-20 dBm,
- input impedance: 75 ohm,
- LNB powering: 13/18 V 350 mA,
- short-circuit protection,
- locked loop signal (buzzer) when satellite is found,
- 2.1" TFT LCD,
- backlit display and keyboard for use in low-light conditions
- LI-ION battery, full charging time ca. 3 h,
- editable parameters of transponders, frequencies, LNBs etc.,
- auto calculation of the azimuth angle,
- 22 kHz tone: on / off / auto,
- DiSEqC: 1.0, 1.1, 1.2, USALS,
- car charger
- AC/DC adapter/charger: 100-240 VAC 50/60Hz, output 12 V, 1000 mA,
- dimensions: 130 x 75 x 32 mm (pocket size)
- weight: 0.35 kg.